Re: LVM snapshots - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Matt Clark
Subject Re: LVM snapshots
Date
List pgsql-admin
A search for 'netapp' or 'lvm' doesn't seem to throw anything relevant up on any of the lists, and I can't *see* any
likelythreads
in this group for Jan, Feb or March.  I'm probably just being blind - can anyone recall the Subject: of the thread?

Cheers

Matt