Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bob Badour
Subject Re: Dreaming About Redesigning SQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Dawn M. Wolthuis" <dwolt@iserv.net> wrote in message
> Thank you, Seun, for asking your question with a bit of logic and not
> gut-reaction emotional baggage (and for also asking a question of me
> off-list so I could ramble).  I'll try to make this more suscinct.

With all due respect, Dawn, you are an idiot. That statement has nothing to
do with my viscera or with my emotions; I write it with complete dispassion.
You simply are an idiot, and Seun simply lacks sufficient education to
recognize that fact from what you have written.