Re: Enabling --log-update - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Enabling --log-update
Date
List pgsql-admin
Whoever wrote the Arkeia pages was very confused. I've communicated with
them previously, but no one was home.

My understanding is that those are MySQL flag settings, not PostgreSQL.
Whatever, they certainly don't work with PostgreSQL.

"Tracking changes" while you do a dump is exactly what PITR does in v8.0,
now in beta.

Best Regards,

Simon Riggs