Any 7.4 w32 numbers in yet? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Jason Hihn
Subject Any 7.4 w32 numbers in yet?
Date
List pgsql-performance
I am very interested in the non-Cygwin windows port. Looking over the 7.4
beta release, it looks like the code made it in. I read through the win32
related docs, to find out that they are out-of date instructions (11/2002).
I do hope these get updated with the native windows stuff.

But I came here to ask more about the performance of pg-w32. Did it take a
hit? Is it faster (than Cygwin, than Unix)? Stability? I saw there were some
mailings about file-moving race conditions, links and such.

Thanks.

Jason Hihn
Paytime Payroll