Re: Press Release -- Just Waiting for Tom - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jason Hihn
Subject Re: Press Release -- Just Waiting for Tom
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
FYI. I just tried to add a comment to the page, and I got <hr><b> rather
than the formatting of a hard-return and bolding. (i.e. "<hr><b>2002/11/18
10:22 EST (via web):</b><br>" appeared rather than it formatted.

I'll also ask what I asked there, here:
Are there any new replication/backup features?

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Josh Berkus
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 2:44 PM
To: pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgsql-advocacy] Press Release -- Just Waiting for Tom

Folks,

Thank you, everyone, for you help with the press release.   The only
thing we're waiting on, I believe, is a quote from Tom Lane on the new
release.   Last-minute copy edits, please, people?

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Pressrelease73

And can anyone persuade Tom to cough up a quote in the next 36 hours?

-Josh Berkus

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster