FW: PgAdminII 1.2.0 "Run time error '55' File already open" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Serkan Bektaş
Subject FW: PgAdminII 1.2.0 "Run time error '55' File already open"
Date
List pgadmin-support

I tried with another computer there is no problem...

But with my computer the problem is going on.
(I uninstalled PgAdmin and ODBC, cleaned all registry manually but nothing
changed)

Full Debug Log Files Attached....

Thank you for your help..

Serkan Bektas

Odd. Under Tools -> Options, can you please set the loglevel to Full Debug,
then re-create the error & send me the logfile.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment