Re: to many connection - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: to many connection
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi-

It sounds like you have done the right thing with the postgresql.conf file.

Perhaps the changes in postgresql.conf are not getting picked up. Where is
the file located?

It should be located in the data directory specified when you did your
initdb. Some installations (such as Debian) locate the conf file elsewhere,
but then have a link from the data directory. Maybe the links are missing if
this is the case.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/