Re: jdbc example: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: jdbc example: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Neil-

The code looks pretty good to me. Try looking here for a couple of ideas
about what can cause this error:

http://www.fankhausers.com/postgresql/jdbc/#classnotfound

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788