Re: PostgreSQL dirver? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: PostgreSQL dirver?
Date
List pgsql-general

>I have no idea where the application
> was installed nor where any of the help files are, for that I have
> to do a more in depth research of the Debian's file system. But if
> anyone here can give some hints it will be very, and I mean VERY
> MUCH appreciated.

In Debian (V7.1 of PGSQL):
The executables, docs, etc live in /usr/lib/postgresql/
The .conf files live in /etc/postgresql/
The data lives in /var/lib/postgres/data/

> For the time being though, I am installing "Qt-3.0.0". To do this
> I need to specify what sql driver I want to use to hook

What is Qt? does it need a JDBC driver? DBD? ODBC?

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/