Re: help with inserting data on postgresql on tomcat4 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nick Fankhauser
Subject Re: help with inserting data on postgresql on tomcat4
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Sibu-

To get helpful responses, I'd suggest attaching a sample to the code and the
error message you are getting. (Or a note that there is no message if this
is the case.) We need a bit more to work with.

Regards,

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/