RE: PostGres and ERwin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tamsin
Subject RE: PostGres and ERwin
Date
List pgsql-general
Hiya,

If its any help, I've tried this and didn't have much luck with the ODBC
options -  also had problems with getting to to put NOT NULL constraints on
tables too.  Didn't seem to make a difference with ODBC 2.0 or 3.0.  What I
ended up doing was picking "Interbase" as my target server, purely because
(by a process of elimination!) I could get this to generate SQL that worked
with Postgres, and then using the Forward Engineer-Generate report option
(with some of the options like create domian turned off).  This made a
script which I could then run against my Postgres database.

Tamsin