RE: New ODBC psqlodbc-07_01_0004.zip - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tibor Laszlo
Subject RE: New ODBC psqlodbc-07_01_0004.zip
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> I have downloaded and installed this on a W2000 box but am
> getting a error
> about TCP/IP, does the Redhat precompiled binary not accept TCP/IP
> connections?

No. Edit /var/lib/pgsql/hba.conf. In addition you might edit the
following script
to set the -i option Hiroshi mentioned...

> How do I stop Postmaster since Redhat so
> conveniently auto starts it for at boot?

Use the /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql script with start, stop or restart
option
like this:

  # /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql stop

I hope the distribution you use has the same locations and file names.

Tibor Laszlo
ltibor@mail.tiszanet.hu