Problems with latest tests - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Rainer Mager
Subject Problems with latest tests
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi all,

    I haven't been following the current thread on failed tests but I just had
some so I thought I'd mention it. If this is a repeat then I apologize.

    I configured with:

./configure --enable-multibyte --enable-syslog --with-java --with-maxbackend
s=70

    And the tests give me this error:

Running with noclean mode on. Mistakes will not be cleaned up.
/opt/home/rmager/pgsql/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/install//usr/local/pgsql
/bin/pg_encoding: error while loading shared libraries:
/opt/home/rmager/pgsql/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/install//usr/local/pgsql
/bin/pg_encoding: undefined symbol: pg_char_to_encoding
initdb: pg_encoding failed

Perhaps you did not configure PostgreSQL for multibyte support or
the program was not successfully installed.

--Rainer