RE: [HACKERS] RE: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject RE: [HACKERS] RE: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Speaking of MySQL, has anyone looked at www.mysql.org recently?

They have a big news article:

MySQL wins Linux Journal Readers Choice Award again!
 For the third Year in a row MySQL won the Readers Choice Award in Linux
Journal. Considering that MySQL earlier this fall won the Linux Magazine
Editors Choice Award, reading magazines on the whole has been a very
rewarding experience for MySQL fans lately.

If you follow their link to www.linuxjournal.com, all I can find is an
article about how _PostgreSQL_ won the Linux Magazine Editors Choice award!
What's with that???

Chris