RE: Finding number of current connections - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tauren Mills
Subject RE: Finding number of current connections
Date
RE: Finding number of current connections  ("Nils O. Selåsdal" <noselasd@frisurf.no>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks, Tom!

I assume the fact you only mention 7.2 means the current versions have no
way to determine this.

Will 7.2 also be able to let you control how many connections each user is
using?  For instance, will I be able to limit one user to 5 database
connections and another one to 10?  Or will it only report how many are in
use?

Thanks,
Tauren