Administration Wizards ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Keith R. Davis
Subject Administration Wizards ...
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone would find a Wizard/GUI based administration tool
useful.  It would be similar to the System Adminstration Wizard facility in
NT.  I was planning to use Qt/KDE as the basis for the project.

I was thinking of tasks like add/delete users, databases, dumps and the
like. The interface would lead the user through the choosen task step by
step.

If you wanted a tool like this, what should it be able to do?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Regards,

Keith Davis
Mutiny Bay Software

E-mail: keidav@mutinybaysoftware.com
Web: http://www.mutinybaysoftware.com

UNIX IS user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are.