RE: Starting just the pgAdmin server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ken Benson
Subject RE: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Date
List pgadmin-support

From: Brian Wilson <brian@wildsong.biz>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:52 AM
To: George Weaver <gweaver@shaw.ca>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server

My advice to anyone using pgadmin4 is to try running it in Docker.

I replied privately to George with more details. I can forward all that here if people want.

You might end up using Docker only for pgadmin4 but once you get used to using it I think it will be a valuable tool for you. The longer I use it the more places it fits in.

[Ken Benson]

I’m curious – what is Docker and where can I find some information on running PgAdmin 4 in Docker?

Ken Benson | ken @ infowerks-dot-com

Brian