pgadmin 4 database connections persist - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ken Benson
Subject pgadmin 4 database connections persist
Date
List pgadmin-support

I use PGADMIN 4. But there’s this one part that is annoying.
If I connect to a server, then connect to several databases on that server – then disconnect from the server and close the browser window.

When I reconnect to that server – PGADMIN4 ‘automatically’ connects to all of those databases, again.

I’ve hunted for any kind of option that would prevent this – and haven’t been able to find anything.

Please advise.

Ken Benson | ken @ infowerks-dot-com