Re: A tool for making console/text data enrty/display screens in C - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrej Falout
Subject Re: A tool for making console/text data enrty/display screens in C
Date
List pgsql-general
In article <3bcc2216.240651@gtech>, degoble@gtech says...
> On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:26:49 +1300, Andrej Falout <afalout@xtra.co.nz>
> wrote:
> >
> >Aubit is much more then you asked for, but it will allow you to do this
> >really easy, and result is C code. See my sig.
> >
> Hi Andrej;
>
> Ok, I have downloaded the source tar.gz, I am running RedHat 6.2.

Why not buinary build?

> What
> do I now?

Depends on your configuration. Which ODBC driver/manager, GTK oe no GRK,
PDF or not... Esentially, RTFM

> Is there a rpm available yet?

Sorry, I'm still searching for tool to make RPM, but threre is 8
different binary builds available. MAybe it would be easier to take one
instead source code?

--
Yours, Andrej Falout, http://www.falout.com/disclaimer.html
Visit the OpenSource alternative, Aubit 4gl: