Re: A tool for making console/text data enrty/display screens in C - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrej Falout
Subject Re: A tool for making console/text data enrty/display screens in C
Date
List pgsql-general
In article <3bc3915b.1185965@gtech>, degoble@gtech says...

> I am lazy. I which to write some c console/text programs to interface
> with postgresql. Are there any tools/utilities, to help make the data
> entry/display screens...?

Aubit is much more then you asked for, but it will allow you to do this
really easy, and result is C code. See my sig.

--
Yours, Andrej Falout, http://www.falout.com/disclaimer.html
Visit the OpenSource alternative, Aubit 4gl: