Desktop Version of pgAdmin 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Johnson, Curtis
Subject Desktop Version of pgAdmin 4
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hey Folks

I downloaded the latest version of pgAdmin 4 and installed it.  The write-up said it contained both the server version and the local desktop version.  However, I only see one application in the folder and it goes to the browser version.  I must have the local desktop version.

How do I get to it, or only install the desktop version?

If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Curtis Johnson

Senior Advisor, SDS Data Enablement & Analytics

Dell EMC | SDS

Skype +1 774 350 6676
mobile
+1 978 602 2528

Curtis.Johnson@Dell.com

cid:image001.jpg@01D30B6D.715C46D0

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Attachment