Re: [OT] Inventory systems (private) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andy Tawse
Subject Re: [OT] Inventory systems (private)
Date
List pgsql-sql
While I'm not expert what I would do is something like this

Items table
fields: item_id  item_name

Attributes table
fields: attribute_id  attribute_name

Item_Attr table
fields: item_id  attribute_id  attribute_value

Now an item can be associated with any number of attributes.