Re: question about MS Access connect to Postgresql 6.5.2-1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Lam
Subject Re: question about MS Access connect to Postgresql 6.5.2-1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Micheal H." <mr_hopkins@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I found the read only option, unchecked it and still have the problem
> updating or adding records...Postgresql-6.3.2 and Access97

It's working fine to me now. The one of the drawback of
creating database in Access97 and upsize (right term? ) to
postgres will remove your primary for some unknown
reason. So, my best bet is creating those tables by using
postgres and then link the table over. This works for me.

Anyone are using PhP for Windows for the web scripting
tools?

Kevin.