Rui Huang Google Summer of Code 2022 Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rui Huang
Subject Rui Huang Google Summer of Code 2022 Proposal
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi PostgreSQL Project team,

Hope this message finds you well. I have submitted my proposal through the GSoC website. I send an email to you for our convenience of future discussions.

This project would aim to update the pgjdbc website. Currently it is based on a very old PostgreSQL template and uses jekyll to build it. Ideally it will be buildable from github actions so that updating it was automated. I propose I will rewrite the pgjdbc website by the React way because of its advantages and my experience.

A list of deliverables:

1, Website Wireframe and prototyping pages

2, Better performance in the UI

3, Updated PostgreSQL

4, New and improved awesome website for the pgjdbc project

Questions or discussions are welcomed. We will have a great collaboration journey.

Best wishes,

Rui

Attachment