RE: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From farjad.farid
Subject RE: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear All,

If we allow friendship and fellowship to flourish everyone benefits. That doesn't mean we should drop our standards or
quality.

It is worth remembering that all human beings are social animals(basic logic) so even the most logical person could get
offendedand turn off from contributing to overall consultations, we can say everything with moderation and consult with
compassion.

Say your piece but don't insist on it, we are all busy, repetitive arguments over the same points is a turn off for
mostpeople. Especially for a community based projects.

Personally I have no problem with a code conduct. After all most people agree that, even a mundane thing like crossing
aroad needs rules,
so something as complex as human interactions also needs rules.

That's my two cent worth of contribution.

Best Regards

Farjad Farid