Access import - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Marc Zandvliet
Subject Access import
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm trying to import a small Access db into a linux-based psql database via
a delimited text file. I've set up the table to reflect the fields etc. The
last field of the database is boolean which Access exports as 0 or 1. When I
try to import I get this:

mydb=> copy new_table from '/tmp/exported.txt' using delimiters '|';
'RROR:  Bad boolean external representation '1
mydb=>

I've checked the source text file and the last field doesn't have the '
before the 1.

Any suggestions? This should be straight forward right?

Thanks for any assistance,

Marc