Re: Postgres Trainign in RSA - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mohlomi Moloi
Subject Re: Postgres Trainign in RSA
Date
List pgsql-novice

Hi,

You got me interested! Kindly send me the details so as to make an informed judgement?

Thanks,

Mohlomi Moloi
Data Manager
Khulisa Management Services (Pty) Ltd
South Africa
Tel: +27 11 447-6464
Fax:+27 11 447-6468
Email: mmoloi@khulisa.com

The material transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any retransmission, dissemination, other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.