Swiss PGDay 2020 - CfS open - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From SwissPUG Info
Subject Swiss PGDay 2020 - CfS open
Date
List pgsql-announce
We are happy to announce this year's edition of the Swiss PGDay to take place
**Thursday, June 18, and Friday, June 19, 2020,** at the University of
applied sciences in Rapperswil, close to Zurich, Switzerland.

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group and to
address a popular demand we extend the conference by half a day and will
invite all participants to join a Social Event on Thursday evening to support
networking and personal exchange. The conference itself will feature 1.5 days
with two tracks of presentations in English and German language. Further, we
will offer a poster session where participants can present their projects,
ideas and use cases.

The **Call for Speakers** and Call for Posters is open now till 17.04.2020
23:59 CEST. Details can be found at <https://pgday.ch/#tabs-2>

Companies can use this unique opportunity to get in touch with the Swiss
PostgreSQL community by sponsoring the event.
Details on the **Call for Sponsors** can be found at <https://pgday.ch/#tabs-5>

**Registration** will will open as soon as all details are set, expectedly in
early March.

For continuously updated information on the Swiss PGDay 2020 visit: