fe_setauthsvc: invalid name. Ignoring... ERROR - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dutt H Kalapatapu
Subject fe_setauthsvc: invalid name. Ignoring... ERROR
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Some body already had this problem( mo@midwestonline.com).  I am
trying to connect to database using PgDatabase interface and I get
an error saying "fe_setauthsvc: invalid name, ignoring..".  I thought
this was permission problem so I made myself the superuser of the
database and ran initdb and I still get this error.

I was running Linux5.2 earlier and I had no problem what's so ever
with the same code and I upgraded to Linux6.0(Redhat) and I get
this error.  What could be the problem? and how should one rectify this error?

I am running a tight schedule and suddenly I find myself totally spending time on this error.

Thanks for any info.

-Dutt

---
Dutt Kalapatapu