No Current Record - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Guy Steven
Subject No Current Record
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I am experiencing a very frustrating problem with postgresql and access
2000.

I have a postgresql 7.2.4-5.80 database and am accessing it using access
2000.
Tables are linked using odbc.

I can read a table. I can add records to a table. I can edit and delete
existing records in the table, but I can not edit or delete records in the
table that were added using the odbc connection. By this I mean that records
that are imported into the postgresql (from a dump from pg_dump) can be
edited or deleted, but if I add a record from access, I can't edit or delete
from access.
From within psql the records look identical.
The error message I get is No Current Record.

Guy Steven