Running development version of pgAdmin 4 corrupts the configuration - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Hanxue Lee
Subject Running development version of pgAdmin 4 corrupts the configuration
Date
List pgadmin-support

I was using pgAdmin 4 without any problems, until I started mucking around with the development version of pgAdmin 4 from the Git repository.

After that, pgAdmin 4 fail to launch, with the following error:

I do not see any files in $HOME/.pgadmin that I can tweak to solve the issue.

My workaround is to rename the $HOME/.pgadmin directory so that launching pgAdmin 4 again will regenerate fresh files.

Is there any way to fix the configuration for pgAdmin 4? Or are those settings actually stored in a database?

Best regards,

Hanxue