Re: Pgsql 7.3 JVM 1.1 driver missing - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Gerald Dalley
Subject Re: Pgsql 7.3 JVM 1.1 driver missing
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm guessing there's a better "real" answer, but if you look in the
directory (http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/), you'll see a dev version
of the JDBC drivers.  I've had troubles getting those drivers to work on
Windows, but they seem to work fine on Linux.

--Gerald Dalley
  dalleyg@mit.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Marco Vezzoli
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 9:15 AM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] Pgsql 7.3 JVM 1.1 driver missing

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a pre-compiled jar for postgresql 7.3 and jvm 1.1.4; i
looked in http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/pg73jdbc1.jar and the web
server told me that the page is missing.
I have a java environment in Lotus Domino which is not so friendly to be
used for re-compilation, so I'll be very grateful if anyone can point me
where I can find some pre-compiled jar.
Thanks in advance
    Marco
--
Marco Vezzoli       tel. +39 039 603 6852
STMicroelectronics fax. +39 039 603 5055