Re: Converting MS-Access To Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Jamie Walker
Subject Re: Converting MS-Access To Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
In article <39BCDD6C.82AD4EFF@undp.org>, Amjad Alsharif
<amjad.alsharif@undp.org> writes

>Hi All,
>
>I am new to PostgreSQL, and I ahve decided to move my application to
>PostgreSQL and its all of its Databases and I was wondering if there is
>a tool or a method to transfer things over.
>
>Your input is greatly appreciated.
I have had a lot of success with "exportSQL version 2.0" from:
http://www.cynergi.net/prod/exportsql/

I have modified it to improve the functionality in PostgreSQL (to
support indexes etc...). I haven't sent the changes upstream yet - email
me if you would like a copy.
--
Jamie Walker              "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie@sagaxis.co.uk        destroy your filesystems, eat your data and