PostgreSQL 13.9.3 Uninstall fails with "Unable to initialize any installation mode" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lawrence, Mike (DTST)
Subject PostgreSQL 13.9.3 Uninstall fails with "Unable to initialize any installation mode"
Date
List pgsql-general

Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

I recently installed PostgreSQL 13.9.3 on a newly build Window 11 22H1 system. When I attempt to uninstall, and I’ve tried numerous times, I receive the error "Unable to initialize any installation mode".

Mike Lawrence
Consultant Product Manager, Product Management
Dell Technologies | DT Services Technologies

Mike.Lawrence@Dell.com

Home Office:  Moorpark, CA

Delivering great customer experiences powered by value-added insights through technology.

Attachment