pgaccess logo - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Iavor Raytchev
Subject pgaccess logo
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

The last two days I've been thinking of pgaccess logo.

I have two ideas in my head -

1] An elephant on a ball - one of these huge balls. The idea is that
pgaccess (the ball) is something the elephant (PostgreSQL) can step on and
balance on.

2] And elephant with one of these houses put on their backs in India. The
ideas is that pgaccess (the house) is something nice and comfortable on the
back of the elephant (PostgreSQL).

In both cases I imagine it in two colours - black lines and purple (is this
the PostgreSQL colour?) fill.

What would you think? I can only imagine it - not draw it. I hope your
imagination can help you :) Does anybody else has another idea?

Thanks,

Iavor

--
www.pgaccess.org