Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess - where to store the own data - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Iavor Raytchev
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgaccess - where to store the own data
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Ross wrote:

> I'm a bit late on this discussion, but I, for one, have liked
> having
> some of the pgaccess info stored with the database. That way,
> no matter
> what machine I connect to the DB from, I get the same set of
> functions,
> queries, and schema-documents.

Very much true.

A wiki page has been started on that topic - feel free to contribute to
the methods and their pros and cons, as well to the proposed final
approach.

http://www.pgaccess.org/index.php?page=WhereToStoreThePgAccessOwnData

> BTW, has the 'schema' tab been renamed yet? With actual schema
> in 7.3,
> that'll get confusing.

Not renamed yet.