Re: pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Iavor Raytchev
Subject Re: pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Ross,

Great to hear form you. We are just thinking what to do. There was one idea
to have a sourceforge cvs, another to have the cvs on the www.pgaccess.org
server. Then I found out that actually the pgaccess is in the PostgreSQL
distribution as well.

As for us the pgaccess is a tool for our daily work (we did some work on the
schema to visualize the databases better when working with one of our
clients) - we would be happy to have a distinctive location for everything -
such as www.pgaccess.org.

However if another solution would be better for any reason - I am personally
open and I believe all guys are open as well.

It is not important where it is - it is important (for us) to put a small
organization around the thing that can make collecting all patches possible.
Teo is pretty busy right now that's why he brought some of us who have
somehow recent patches together - so that we can see if something can come
out of that.

What's your feeling?

Iavor

--