Re: Advocacy Idea. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: Advocacy Idea.
Date
List pgsql-general
In the registration page for the webring[whether i write it, or it maybe
becomes
part of the gallery] i think it would be a good idea to ask some less
technical
/ more marketroid questions.

ie: What made you chose PostgreSQL ?
    What other options did you explore, why didn't you go with them..

etc.. to get some good marketing info at the same time, maybe we'll get some
really great testemonials or something..

i'll let the idea brew a bit more on the list...