Re: Error Message - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From frank_lupo
Subject Re: Error Message
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

I have an idea.
In pgschema is to create a method to recive the keyword reserved.
When load pgadmin2 set pgschema using the keyword definited on ctx.AutoHighlight
In this way the user can add new keyword.
Do you think?
Bye !! Frank Lupo (Wolf) !! /\_ _/\ \ o o / --ooo-----ooo--- -- GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Con KLM puoi risparmiare fino a 20 Euro sul tuo biglietto aereo prenotando on line per Usa, Europa e il resto del mondo
Clicca qui