[ODBC] RE: [ODBC] Version “psqlodbc_09_06_0300-x64” & “psqlodbc_09_06_0310-x64” not working on Windows system - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Keshav Singh
Subject [ODBC] RE: [ODBC] Version “psqlodbc_09_06_0300-x64” & “psqlodbc_09_06_0310-x64” not working on Windows system
Date
In response to Re: [ODBC] Version “psqlodbc_09_06_0300-x64” & “psqlodbc_09_06_0310-x64” not working \xA2u\xA2\x9D\xDA0\xB2̬\xB5\xE9  ("Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp>)
List pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi,

Thanks for reaching back. If I correctly understand you , you meant did I “Test” the connection in Options>Page 3. No I tested it on the first screen itself(did not go to options). Screenshot below.

And for the versions mentioned in the subject line , when either of them used, ODBC 64-bit crushes and closes.

Keshav Singh

Data Scientist

Email: Keshav.Singh@paysafe.com

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.- Robert Louis Stevenson

www.paysafe.com

Paysafe Group plc is registered in the Isle of Man with registered number 109535C with its registered office at 3rd Floor, Queen Victoria House, 41-43 Victoria Street, Douglas IM1 2LF. Please refer to https://www.paysafe.com/regulatory-disclosures/ for additional corporate and regulatory disclosures regarding members of the Paysafe Group.

 The Paysafe Group archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. The Paysafe Group accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission.