Re: pgHoster.com woes and looking for a new host - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Calvin Mitcham
Subject Re: pgHoster.com woes and looking for a new host
Date
List pgsql-general
for the second time this week, i'll plug my host! (i hope he sees all these)

after three years, i have nothing but good to say about the folks at
www.coastlandtech.com. practically zero downtime, postgres and mysql, no
setup fees, and $35 per year. that's no typo, $35 per year.

calvin.