Re: webdav interface to pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: webdav interface to pgsql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Cool.  Is it worth putting it on greatbridge?  gborg.postgresql.org

With the new tightening of the postgres source tree, it's unlikely this
would make it into our CVS methinks, however people are working on setting
up greatbridge as a one-stop-shop for postgres add-ons...

Chris