Offering tuned config files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Offering tuned config files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK,

Here's a stab at some extra conf files.  Feel free to shoot them down.

If we can come up with at least _some_ alternative files that we can put
somewhere for them to see when postgres is installed, then at least people
can see what variables will affect what...

I didn't see the point of a 'workstation' option, the default is fine for
that.

Chris