principles of design and building application with replication - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Jacek Skrzydlo
Subject principles of design and building application with replication
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello
I am looking for information about principles of design and building
application with SQL Server 7.0, including possibilities of replication.
I also want all helpful assumes to design a  CRM packet.
Witch kind od replication is the best for diffrent task and when, why ...

I am beginer, so please send me all of helpfull words, links, information.
Tchank for any help

Jacek Skrzydlo