Re: Performance Farm Release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Performance Farm Release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mar 27, 2011, at 3:20 PM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndQuadrant.com> wrote:
> I just dusted off this code and brought it back to current again.  Basically a lot of reformatting the new
performancefarm parts to minimize their diff.  Once that was done, all of the other buildfarm client updates since then
appliedcleanly.

> The result is now sitting as a fork of Andrew's client code repo at https://github.com/greg2ndQuadrant/client-code ,
replacingthe repo Scott published at https://github.com/slux/PostgreSQL-Performance-Farm ; much easier to avoid future
bit-rotwith this structure.

> The main changes made here are now pretty easy to read on github:
https://github.com/greg2ndQuadrant/client-code/commit/d0339a59ceb4711a6b042d3f1d053c77f07720f4and I've attached the
codeas a patch here.  It also uses some scripts from pgbench-tools that aren't the interesting part.

> I got a nibble from Endpoint at PGEast about interest in hacking the buildfarm server code to add support for a new
testtype, so this may start moving forward again if that works out.

I don't have anything constructive to add to this conversation, but I think it's awesome that you're working on this!

...Robert