Re: Need some urgent help. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Need some urgent help.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Stored procedures must be ported manually into the procedural language of your choice. You can use pgAdmin to make this easier than typing SQL directly into a shell, but you will still have to do the hard part I'm afraid.

Regards, Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Naveen Kaul [mailto:naveenk@systelinc.com]
Sent: 12 April 2002 12:27
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Need some urgent help.

Hi there,

We plan to use PgAdmin tool for connecting to the ProsgreSQL. Our problem is that we have our development environment set in MS SQL 7/2000. We migrated the tables and database structure successfully, but are not in a position to migrate the Stored Procs.

How can this be done?  We are working on deadline and would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Naveen

---