Re: Basic ODBC/PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Basic ODBC/PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I agree that a step by step beginners guide would be a good idea. Unfortunately, I don't have time to write one at present. I've CC'd this reply to the pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org list in the hopes that someone else may have some spare time...

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Liam DeMasi [mailto:ldemasi@acsinc-nj.com]
Sent: 04 March 2002 14:23
To: dpage@postgresql.org
Subject: Basic ODBC/PostgreSQL

Hello,

I am just starting out in the world of Database installation and programming. I have found your site somewhat helpful. What would be very beneficial would be a BEGINNER'S How-to section.  Most of the documentation I find on the site seems to assume the person has knowledge of installing PostgreSQL and ODBC. Maybe a step-by-step style of documentation would be a good beginning.

Thank you.

Liam A. DeMasi
Atlantic Consulting Services
167 Ave at the Common Suite 4