Re: [CYGWIN] Requirement for pgAdmin browser. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [CYGWIN] Requirement for pgAdmin browser.
Date
List pgsql-hackers

This is starting to become an issue for me. Personally I can live without
these features (though I'd rather not) because I know how to do these things
manually, however many pgAdmin users cannot (without help/pointing in the
right direction). Since I rewrote pgAdmin as pgAdmin II, the program is that
much more stable and easy to use (blowing my own trumpet somewhat!!) that
probably the most common support question I get asked these days is 'how do
I drop a column?'.

I don't want to try to pressure the developers on this as I know what that's
like myself, but this issue is imho *really* beginning to hold PostgreSQL
back from being less of a hackers database and more commonly used like M$
SQL (which though evil _is_ easy to use :-) ).

Regards, Dave.