Re: entries in serverlog file - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tena Sakai
Subject Re: entries in serverlog file
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi Tom,

Thanks.  I will live a bit dangerously while I
strategize what to do with the logfile.  I am
not sure if 7 day log rotation is really a
wise option for now.  I will come up with
something fitting in time.  Thanks for your
comment, nonetheless.

Regards,

Tena Sakai
tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu