Re: fsync error when restoring from archived xlogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lanyon
Subject Re: fsync error when restoring from archived xlogs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 20/06/2007, at 6:48 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:

> This problem is fixed in 8.1.9. Seems it was inadvertently
> introduced in
> 8.1.7 (Jan 2007) and was not reported as a bug until after 8.1.8 was
> out, in early April.
>
> The 8.1.9 release notes make no mention of the bug fix, which isn't
> very
> helpful, I'll agree.
>
> It's a duplicate bug. Please check next time before you report.

Simon,

Thanks for the reply. Good to know that I wasn't just doing something
stupid. :)

To be fair, I did search for an answer before posting to the list.
However, I must've been searching for the wrong terms as my search
didn't turn up anything on the -bugs list!

Regards,
Tom